Update 18.11.2019 (184.108.40.206)
Ground Vehicle model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- Cruiser Tank Grant I (USA) - a bug has been fixed where the single-dimensional stabilizer was missing for the 75mm M2 gun.
- M8A1 - AA machine-gun is now under commander control.
- Object 685 - a bug has been fixed with insufficient floating ability.
- Type 75 SPH - the M107 (PF) shell has had the ability to set up the explosion distance manually removed. The explosion initiates with a proximity fuse within a 3 m radius from the target (surface, tank, aircraft, helicopter). The proximity explosion is only possible if the shell travels a minimum 300m distance to enable fuse arming.
- SIDAM 25 (Mistral) - an inconsistency has been fixed between the order of firing missiles and how they disappear in the X-ray mode.
- ADATS — The possibility of automatic target lock from optical tracking with targeting from the radar position has been removed.
- Centurion Action X - coaxial machine gun has been changed from 7.92mm BESA to 7.62mm L3A1
- Sd.Kfz. 140/1 — a visual model inconsistency between commander and gunner, and their text description, has been corrected.
- Ostwind II - order of ammo rack depletion has been specified. Wrong crew member counter has been fixed. Ability to shoot from one barrel when gunner is knocked out has been removed.
- Sturer Emil - a bug has been fixed leaving some ammo rack modules to remain visible even after complete shell depletion.
- M1 Abrams, M1IP Abrams - order of ammo rack filling has been changed. Unprotected shell storage at the bottom of the turret fills with the lowest priority.
- BMP-3, Pz.Kpfw Maus - targeting time has been added to turret drive description.
- BT-7 (F-32) - the machine gun mounted on the turret rear has been removed from the damage model.
- AMX-10RC - hydropneumatic suspension is now able to tilt the hull. Clearance adjustment range has been increased.
- Type 16 - Two front axles are now controllable. Previously three axles were controllable but this was incorrect and has been rectified
- Designations of the commanders and captured tanks in the German research tree have been fixed.
- The naming of the Sherman Ic Firefly premium tank has been changed to Sherman IC "Trzyniec".
- 57mm Shot Mk.5T HV - Initial speed has been changed from 883 to 891 m/sec. Source: Canadian Microfilms, charts located under Air space armour and Armour penetration // Report M.7000 A/11 No.1, APCBC Shot at oblique impact of machinable quality plate, Department of Tank Design Armour Branch, Canadian Army Microfilms
- Leopard 2A4 - The maximum speed has been changed from 72 to 68km/h. Source: Waffensysteme Leopard 1 und Leopard 2 - Walter J. Spielberger // Leopard 2 sein Werden und seine Leistung - Paul w. Krapke // LEOPARD 2 MAINTENANCE Kampfpanzer Leopard 2 in Wartung und Instandsetzung- Jochen Vollert
- M18 Super Hellcat - The position of the camera for SB mode has been fixed.
- AMX-30B2 / AMX-30B2 BRENUS - The mechanics of the transmission operation has been fixed. Now the transmission allows forward and reverse movement with the same speed. Source: A.M.X. 30 B2 châssis -figure- édition 1994
- VK 4501 (P), Pz.Bef.Wg.VI P - The 8.8cm Pzgr shell has been added to the ammunition loadout.
- FV102 - The Swingfire Mk.2 ATGM modification has been added.
- 8.8cm KwK 43 L/71, 8.8cm PaK 43 L/71 - The cannon now uses the correct Sprgr.43 HE shell.
- 20mm DM43 - The type of shell has been changed from AP-T to APCR. The armour piercing value has also been changed. Source: MIL-STD-662F "V50 Ballistic Test for Armor // Method of Estimating the Principal Characteristics of an Infantry Fighting Vehicle from Basic Performance Requirements
- M60A1 AOS - The reverse speed has been changed from 11 to 8 km/h. Source: TM 9-2350-215-34-2-1
- M60A1 RISE (P) - a smoke generator modification has been added.
- 70mm Type 3 HEAT - Armour piercing has been changed from 76 to 80 mm. Source: File of research (研究事項ニ関スル綴). by 1st Army Technology Laboratory (第一陸軍技術研究所)", reference number A03032122200, published August 1, 1944
- 106 mm M344A1 HEAT-FS - Armour piercing has been changed from 360 to 433 mm. Source: Progress Report of The Firestone Tire & Rubber Company on Recoilless Rifles, Accessories and Ammunition, dated March 1956 // Performance of Spaced Armor when Attacked by the M344 HEAT Projectile (U), dated July 1959 //
- 2С6 - Elevation and traverse speeds been changed from 60 to 80 degrees per second. Source: Зенитный пушечно-ракетный комплекс "Тунгуска" Военное издательство, Москва - 1991
- VT 1-2 - The recoil whilst firing from the right side cannon has been reduced. The maximum reverse speed has been limited to 40 km/h. Source: Technishe daten, Versuchtrager VT 1-2, Inventar-Nr.2350 111 0004321
- M36B1 - The T108 shell has been added to the ammunition loadout. Source: Nomenclatore Delle Munizioni, Impiegabili con le armi in dotazione all’esercito, 1960
- M26A1, M36B1 - The default M318 shell has been replaced with the M77 shell. Source: Nomenclatore Delle Munizioni, Impiegabili con le armi in dotazione all’esercito, 1960.
- 70mm Type 95 APHE - Speed drop at distance has been specified (reduced). Source: Japanese ammunition data, 25 MM-70 MM, 20 July 1945. Report No. 12-b(52), USSBS Index Section 6
- Type 60 SPRG C - Engine power has been changed from 120 to 150 hp. Source: Official Style Outline, Type 60 type Self-Propelled 106mm Recoilless Rifle (C), D 8004C, September 7 Showa 35 (1960) January 8 2010 (Corrected), Japan Defence Agency
- Valentine Mk.1 - Armour values of the vehicle have been refined. Previously some parts of the vehicle had either overestimated or underestimated values in comparison with the current armour value data.
- 75mm Type 2 HEAT - Armour piercing has been changed from 76 to 90 mm. Source: File of research (研究事項ニ関スル綴). by 1st Army Technology Laboratory (第一陸軍技術研究所). 1944 to 1945 //
- Оbject 268 - OF-530 shell has been replaced with the Of-540 shell. Source: Отечественные бронированные машины. XX век. Том 3. 1946-1965,
- 12.8 cm Pzgr. (12.8 cm K40) - Initial speed has been changed from 860 to 880 мlm/sec. Source: H.Dv.119/332: Schußtafel für die 12,8cm Kanone 40 (Selbstfahrlafette)
- Ke-Ni - The 37mm Type 94 shell has been replaced with the 37mm Type 1 shell. Source: 試製一〇〇式三十七粍戦車砲研究報告 Research report about Experimental Type 100 37 mm tank gun
- Conqueror, Chieftain Mk.3, Chieftain Mk.5 - kinetic rounds no longer explode in the turret when hit.
- M163 - ammo type designation has been specified and fixed:
- 20mm M246A1
- 20mm M56A3
- 20mm M53
- Source: MIL-STD-637A Military Standard, Machine and Automatic Guns and Machinegun Trainers Through 30-mm // TM 43-0001-27 Army Ammunition Data Sheets, Small Caliber Ammunition, FSC 1305
Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- A-129 International - radar receiving system notifications now can be shown on the multi-functional display (MFD).
- Helicopter ATGM characteristics have been specified. Missile maneuverability has been significantly reduced (in some cases it was similar to homing missiles), the aiming accuracy of target trackers has been improved. A moving target tracked by such systems has now an increased chance of being hit.
- Trees in the aircraft part of locations are now obstacles for radar trackers and ground vehicle radars. The more trees you have in “radar-target” range, the weaker the signal is, and the less chance your target may be locked.
- Antennas and propellers, that incorrectly remained after some parts they were connected to were torn apart, now disappear.
- Ki-67-I Ko - aiming angles of turrets have been specified.
- IL-4 - UTK-1 turret ammo load has been changed from 200 to 230 rounds.
- Me-264 A1a/U1 - separate ammo counter for different groups of cannons now appears in the interface.
- X-38 - aiming angles of turrets have been specified.
- Beaufort Mk VIII - no longer any need to open the bomb door to launch torpedoes.
- Su-2/BB-1 (all modifications) - aiming angles of turrets have been specified.
- Su-2 TSS-1 - TSS-1 turret ammo rack has been changed from 900 to 1000.
- MB 157 - carrier take-off has been removed for some missions.
- Mi-4AV - number of firing points has been corrected in the crew mode.
- Do 217 N-2 - number of firing points has been corrected in the crew mode.
- J5N1 - number of firing points has been corrected in the crew mode.
Flight models changes:
- Wyvern S.4 - flight characteristics have been corrected, the maximum speed and climb rate now correspond to datasheet specifications.
- All helicopters - a bug has been fixed where after activating the instructor-controlled engine in mouse aim mode, the rotor could not be set at the maximum pitch, and consequently the helicopter could not take-off.
- All helicopters - when switching to the gunner’s view, the instructor will no longer disable hover mode.
- Turret aiming algorithm has been improved. When changing salvo side, turrets start rotation in advance to keep as many firing guns in the sector as possible. The 203mm Mk.19 shell penetration figures have been specified.
Naval characteristics, physics and damage model:
- Hiburi-class, Syonan, 1944 - buoyancy centre position has been corrected.
- Ignition parameters for fuel tanks have been fixed. Previously set parameters more often led to fires, including the ignition of empty tanks.
Naval Visual models and visual parts:
- Type Zerstörer 1936B, Type Zerstörer 1936A (Mob) Z32, Flottentorpedoboot 1939 (T22), Nürnberg (1944) - visual model for autocannons has been changed from c30 to c38.
Locations and missions
- In “Gladiators” 4vs4 missions, the last bonus round is now set randomly (1vs1, 2vs2, or 4vs4).
Naval Enduring Confrontation:
- Coastal artillery defending ports has received new modeling.
- Hydroplanes/float planes are now able to repair and reload at friendly ports.
- The repair algorithm for coastal artillery has been fixed, artillery repairs correctly now.
- In naval Confrontation, aircraft missions now appear later in order to let players gather the correct number of points to select an aircraft.
- If a team hasn’t completed port capture and it has reverted to neutral, respawns will not be active at this location for both teams.
- New option to disable the azimuth scale in 3rd person view in ground vehicles has been added.
- The recent radar zone area is now displayed by azimuth and elevation in degrees.
- M163 Vulcan and PG02 cannon sound issue has been fixed.
The War Thunder Team
Discuss on the Forums