- Shells for 20-57 mm automatic cannons: A bug where these shells may not have reached their maximum range has been fixed.
- Type 74G - The night vision modification has been changed from infrared to thermal imaging (for the gunner).
- AMX-30 DCA, Gepard, SIDAM 25, SIDAM 25 Mistral, Chieftain Marksman, Falcon, M163, ZSU-23-4 - A bug where no explosion or fire would occur when destroying the ammunition compartment modification (where the relevant compartment was “blacked out”) has been fixed.
- Centurion Mk.1 / Mk.3 / Mk.10, Sho’t Kal Dalet, Strv 81, Centurion Action X — The structural material making up the partitions between the driver, ammunition cellar, control unit and fighting compartments has been changed. These parts were previously implemented with an erroneous material: “rolled homogeneous armour” and have now been changed to “structural steel”.
- BMP-3 — A bug where the front fuel tank provided unreasonably high protection and couldn’t be penetrated by APFSDS shells has been fixed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.