- Striker - A bug which caused no circular indicator to appear when reloading/restocking first-order ammo racks has been fixed.
- A bug relating to helicopters where, after locking onto a target and launching a missile at them, it was no longer possible to use the zoom function, has been fixed.
- MiG-21F13 — The weight of the empty aircraft has been reduced by 600 kg according to additional information from the technical documentation of the aircraft (technical description, book 1). Dynamic performance has been improved and the climb rate has been slightly increased.
- Mi-28N - Hover mode in autopilot with full control mode has been added.
- Mi-24, ECC-665, Sa-313, Sa-316, UH-1, AH-1Z - The dead zone of roll and pitch axes for autopilot in hover mode with full controls has been increased to prevent the helicopter from reacting to accidental small deviations of control axes from the zero point.
- In naval battles the gunfire hearing distance has been increased from 3 to 5 kilometres.
- The distance from which the sound of gunfire for ground vehicle cannons can be heard has been increased from 1 to 2 km.
- The distance from which the sound of gunfire for aircraft cannons can be heard has been increased from 1 to 2 km.
- Sound events generation logic has been changed when hitting the player’s ship to optimize resources and remove some errors.
- All sound events for auto cannons in naval and ground vehicles has been changed to optimize resources and remove some errors.
- The sound panorama width for player ground vehicles has been reduced in order to free the sound field for other sounds occurring and positioned around the player.
- The composition of sound events for the chassis of all ground vehicles has been redesigned to increase the clarity of the sound and optimisation of the consumed resources.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.