Update 30.10.2019 (184.108.40.206)
- BR changes for the following aircraft:
- J29D - [SB] 8.7 - > 8.0
- Pyorremyrsky - [SB] 4.3 -> 3.7
- A bug, where the radar detection signal in a helicopter continues to play until the end of the battle has been fixed (source).
- A bug where Hellfire missiles didn’t hit the target if they had been launched from cockpit view has been fixed.
- A bug where completed “Enduring Confrontation” missions continued to be displayed in the list of helicopter battles has been fixed.
- A bug where a ship’s AI controlled cannons were not producing a firing sound has been fixed.
- Rangefinder information has been added to the MFD (Multi-function display).
- Pyorremyrsky — The animation of the radiator operation has been fixed.
- AMX-30 ACRA — A bug where there were no sounds for reloading and turret rotation has been fixed.
- Phantom FGR.2 — A bug where the cannon shot much lower than the sight aim has been fixed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums