Server Update (01.10.2019)
- Leopard 2K - The type of night vision modification has been changed from thermal imaging to infrared.
- Centauro, Centauro ROMOR, Begleitpanzer 57 - The type of night vision modification has been changed from infrared to thermal.
- AMX-30 - Modification for IR (infrared) night vision system has been added.
- Shot Kal Dalet, Type 61, Type 87, Type 75, Type 75 MLRS - Modification for IR (infrared) driver night vision system has been added.
- M8 LAC - Shoulder stabilizer has been added.
- M60A1 (AOS) - The mass of the tank has been changed from 47.6 to 48 tons. Source: TM 9-2350-215-34-2-1.
- Centurion Mk.10 - the thickness of the additional armour plate at the front has been changed from 44 to 51 mm. The thickness of the gun mantlet has been changed from 200 to 152 mm. Source: Centurion 7,8,9,10 (fully modified) armour details, F.V.231921. Centurion 7,8 plate thickness, F.V.231921 // The Centurion Tank, Pat Ware, Brian Delf // Centurion Tank - Bill Munro, 2005
- T-80U - The minimum sight magnification value has been changed from 3.6-12х to 2.7-12х. Source: Сайт производителя // Танк Т-90С, инструкция по эксплуатации (аналогичный прицел 1Г46)
- M247 - The turret traverse guidance speed has been changed from 60 to 90 degrees per second. Sight magnification has been changed from 1.5-6х to a fixed 12х. Source: Manprint Analysis of the DIVAD System: Volume II. Lessons Relearned
- 3,7 cm Pzgr. (Flak 36, Flak 43) - Initial shell speed has been changed from 740 to 770 m/sec. Source: Einbaumappe 3,7 cm BK-43, Marz 1944 // Documentation W127.
- T25, M36 - A error in the designation of the default AP shell has been corrected. The default shell for this vehicle is M77.
- 105mm T32 shell - The speed of the shell has been changed from 975 to 914 m/sec. Source: RAC - Technical Situation Report No. 35, 1945 // Hunnicutt: Firepower - A History of the American Heavy Tank Data Sheet for Guns 105mm T5E1 and T5E2
- Type 63-I - Modifications window bug has been fixed, where the HEAT shell icon was displayed out of its borders.
- Sound events of explosions and gunshots now have brighter attack.Virtual sound channels loading of the sound engine has been optimized.
- Volume balance for ground vehicle guns, explosions and some aircraft engines have been slightly corrected.
- A bug with swapped male and female voice packages in the sound menu has been fixed.
- Search filters for camouflages from “Night Vision” and “Imperial Navy” trophies have been added to the market page. The list of filters will be updated when new trophies are added.
- Console users now have all recipes for creating items from trophies with camouflages in one tab in the workshop. Choosing recipes that belong to only one trophy can be selected in the drop down list.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums