Update 01.10.2019 (184.108.40.206)
Flight Model changes
- F-100D / Super Mystere B2 - Implemented afterburner chamber mechanics with more accurate dependencies on altitude and speed, similar to aircraft such as the MiG-19, F-4C, MiG-21, introduced in the 1.91 major update (Afterburner thrust increased at high speed). Implemented a more accurate algorithm for "Mouse Aim". (Overall handling increased)
- T-2 - Increased maximum lift coefficient and critical angle of attack, simulating a vortex lift effect that occurs due to a vortex from the leading edge of the wing's root section (overall handling increased). Implemented much more accurate algorithm for "Mouse Aim". Afterburner Chamber mechanics are now more accurate. (Afterburner thrust increased at high speed)
- F-4C - corrected correspondence of the aircraft at take-off. Reduced excessively abrupt pitching downward correspondence to the aircraft on approaching supersonic speeds - the so called "Mach tuck" effect has been corrected. Increased maximum rate of roll.
- I-16 type 17 (China) - Incorrect naming of the engine in the vehicle card has been fixed.
- KV-122 - A bug where there no animation for the left track has been fixed.
- Pr.159, Pr.35. - A bug where the launcher animations in X-Ray view did not show has been fixed.
- Fletcher (DD-445) - The incorrect positioning of torpedoes in the torpedo tubes has been fixed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums