Update 26.09.2019 (188.8.131.52)
- A bug where rockets were not reloaded on ATGM carriers has been fixed.
- A bug where the smoke grenades were not being reloaded has been fixed.
- The probability of night battles has been increased in random ground forces battles in AB and RB for vehicles of rank 9.0 and higher.
- Sound playback logic for naval guns has been optimized.
- The composition for sound assets in engines on naval vehicles has been optimized.
- The volume of the sound mix in the game has been adjusted to the ASWG (Sony Audio Standards Working Group) standard.
- Changes to bulk savings of Golden Eagles is now implemented.
Server Update (26.09.19)
- F-4C — A preset with 4x AIM9E mounted on wing pylons and the SUU-23/A container on the central pylon have been added.
- EC-665 Tiger UHT — A preset with 8х PARS 3 LR and 4x AIM-92 Stingers has been added.
- Мi-24В/P & Мi-35М — The number of flares has been changed from 128 to 196.
- G.91 YS — The separate firing, offensive weaponry has been changed to the larger calibre type.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums