Update 19.09.2019 (188.8.131.52)
- A bug related to the control synchronization of vehicles, where twitching could be observed with some aircraft when maneuvering at high speeds (1,000 km/h and higher), has been fixed.
- Temporary freezes which occur in game sessions after long flights (more than 20 minutes) with helicopters have been fixed.
- The sound of shooting from first person view (binoculars) in naval battles has been corrected.
- Sounds that occur when a player’s own vehicle is struck in naval and ground battles are now more pronounced.
- Firing/attack sounds of all non-automatic cannons for ground vehicles have been intensified.
- A bug where, in some cases, the firing sounds of allies/enemies might not have played, has been fixed.
- The automatic purchasing of torpedoes in the default weaponry setup for all ships has been fixed. Important: If the torpedoes have been purchased earlier manually, and then removed from the weaponry setup, they will not be automatically replenished in the additional weaponry slot.
- The designation, or lack thereof, for some capture zones in ground battles has been fixed.
- Pr.7U, MTB series 1 - A bug related to the launching of torpedoes when shooting with the main calibre weaponry has been fixed.
- The F-4C radar will now, in a stable fashion, acquire targets at short ranges. Switching between boresight mode and search mode is now possible with the command “Change Radar Mode”.
- Re.2005 serie 0 - An additional camouflage, “Sagittario”, has been added.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums