Update 13.09.2019 (188.8.131.52-184.108.40.206)
- Fairmile A (ML100) - The incorrect positioning of the aft and fore guns has been fixed.
- AIM-92 Stinger, Mistral and 9M39 Igla air-to-air missiles will no longer react to IRCM.
- F-4c - a bug resulting in low efficiency of the fuel pumps in afterburner mode, which resulted in a loss of thrust and 40-50 km/h of speed, has been fixed.
- Eurocopter Tiger, Westland Lynx, G-Lynx, F-4C Phantom II - The mass of HAP launchers has been fixed (reduced).
- Roundels and insignias/decals for the USA, Germany (Tanks), USSR, Great Britain (Tanks), and Axis (Tanks) have been moved to the "Roundels and Insignias" section. The requirements for acquiring decals haven't changed
- A bug where the depth charges on the No.13 Type, 1944, Sumner (DD-692) were displayed incorrectly has been fixed.
- Hawk III - A visual bug where the propeller was always displayed as damaged has been fixed.
- S38, MGB-75, IJN Kuma - The flag animation has been fixed
- MiG-19PT and F-3D - The indicator for the lead-marker point, for weaponry with radar capability, has been disabled in RB and SB. Radars on these aircraft were only designed to work with the gyro sight in the cockpit, and the data for shooting from the cannon has not been calculated accurately enough, so the radar indication in the HUD for 3rd person view has been displaying incorrectly. Instead of this, we have implemented a correctly working gyro sight in the cockpit which receives data from the radar and displays the lead marker position for cannons based on the information available. The effective operating range is about 500m. When aiming/shooting, the aircraft should not make sharp maneuvers, otherwise the sight will not be able to display the correct lead marker.
- F-4C - The radar sight has been removed. The on-board radar of this aircraft was never designed to work with suspended cannons and was instead designed only to work with guided missile weaponry. The mass of the equipped tank (without suspended weaponry) has been reduced. For the “mouse aim” control type, a more precise aircraft control algorithm has been enabled.
- The HUD display of the radar capture area has been fixed.
- The icons for the NVD and thermal imaging modifications have been visually changed.
- The display of smoke plumes from the jet engines of other aircraft has been fixed.
- The display of the “Tanker Badge (silver)” and “Tanker Badge (gold)”award has been fixed.
- The following missions have been added to custom battles: “[Operation] Middle East”, “[Operation] Ladoga”, “[Operation] Counterattack near Smolensk”, “[Operation] Kokhinhin”, “[Operation] Central Tunisia”
- М8 (China) - Crew displayed in the X-Ray view has been fixed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums