5 September 2019
Update 05.09.2019 (22.214.171.124)
- Sight shaking, which was caused by changing the position of the suspension, has been fixed.
- A bug where, on the multiple monitor system, the interface elements were incorrectly placed, has been fixed.
- A bug in test flights, where a selected ammunition belt wouldn’t be applied if all modifications of the vehicle had been researched, has been fixed.
- A bug occurring with aircraft on the deck of an aircraft carrier, where their hook wouldn’t display during replays, has been fixed.
- A bug where the reload animation on ships would sometimes display incorrectly has been fixed.
- A bug where, in the viewer mode, the vertical camera rotation wasn’t working, has been fixed.
- A bug relating to tanks with an automatic loader, where loading would be canceled when fighting a fire, has been fixed.
- A bug, where a ship’s AI AAA would fire on air targets which were outside the cannon’s vertical range, has been fixed.
- The ability to hide the mouse cursor in the spectator mode has been added.
- Radar visualization in replays has been added.
- The menu for selecting game modes has been changed.
- A bug with lack of memory (memory leak) has been fixed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.