Update 07.08.2019 (220.127.116.11)
Changes for aircraft only in any battle:
- Serious damage will now be counted when:
- A vehicle receives 50% of damage relative to the total destruction of the vehicle.
- Destroying any part of the vehicle.
- Given damage leads to a leakage of oil, water or fuel.
- Now an enemy that exits his vehicle will be counted as shot down and the kill will be credited to the closest enemy within a 5 km radius. This will occur under the condition that there is no active damage on the vehicle that will count as a kill for another player. It has been designed to deal with situations where the player leaves the aircraft to avoid the possibility of an enemy getting the kill, for example during a pursuit.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums