2 August 2019
Update 02.08.2019 (18.104.22.168)
Discuss on the Forums
- Respawn points for the fleet in the mission “La Manche” have been changed.
- A bug where “Proximity Sensitivity” in the view settings affected joystick response in a battle has been fixed. Now, when using a joystick, the sensitivity of the roll, pitch or yaw will not be changed when zooming in.
- SKR Pr.159, SKR Pr.35:
- Low fire rate (reload) of the main calibre cannons after completion of first order ammo racks has been fixed.
- Time when switching ammunition types has been changed from 15 to 3 seconds.
- Time to overheat on the main calibre cannons has been increased.
- “Spread” of the shells fired from an overheated barrel has been increased.
- M42 - The armour thickness of the hull bottom has been changed from 32 to 12.7 mm.
- The elevation speeds of cannons for the following tanks has been changed:
- Т-80U: increased from 2.5 to 4.4 degrees per second.
- Т-80B: increased from 2.5 to 3.35 degrees per second.
- Т-72A: increased from 2.5 to 3.5 degrees per second.
- Т-64B: increased from 2.5 to 3.55 degrees per second.
- Т-64A: decreased from 4 to 3.35 degrees per second.
- A bug with the operation of stabilisers when deactivated in AB mode, where guidance speeds for the following tanks would increase, has been fixed:
- Т-64A (1971)
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.