Update 18.07.2019 (220.127.116.11)
- A bug, where in naval battles shells with radio fuse were armed in the air near models of destroyed aircraft that are in the water or on the ground, has been fixed.
- A bug where the propeller on the nose of the Me 163B was blurred in the hanger has been fixed (source).
- A bug where control settings were not working when assigning to the mouse wheel button has been fixed.
- A bug where in some cases the turret of a tank began to bounce when moving the gun barrel inside an object on the map or another vehicle has been fixed.
- A bug where when using input range, the reticule shifted horizontally has been fixed.
- A bug with invisible islands and other assets in the location Vietnam has been fixed. Respawn points have been reworked to reduce the possibility of shooting directly into spawn points from distance.
- A bug where the incorrect maximum repair time for some ground and naval vehicles was displayed in the crew skills tab has been fixed.
- A bug where it wasn’t possible to purchase shells of additional calibres on some ships (USS Trenton, USS Raleigh, USS Brooklyn, Nurnberg) has been fixed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums