New authentic decals (18.04-15.05)
Make your vehicle more authentic! We regularly introduce new decals that you can unlock and/or purchase.
New decals will become available for unlocking and purchase every 2 weeks, after this time, they will be replaced with new ones. Players will retain the unlocked decals forever!
We have already added several new decals for you that are available until the 15th of May. You may find them in the customization menu, under the “week’s latest” section. Be sure to follow the news so you don’t miss out on unique decals in the future!
Destroy 60 (30 for RB and SB) enemy vehicles while driving Italian ground vehicles or purchase for 200 GE.
Play 7 battles and be the first in the team while playing ground vehicles.
Deal 75000 damage to Naval targets while playing German navy or purchase for 200 GE.
Participate in 5 battles and achieve a score of at least 2,000 while flying Japanese aircraft.
Destroy 100 (50 for RB and SB) enemy vehicles while playing American aircraft or ground vehicles or purchase for 200 GE.
Decals by Colin 'Fenris' Muir and Jej 'CharlieFoxtrot' Ortiz
The requirements for the decals may be checked by hovering your mouse over the decal in the customization menu. In order to obtain a decal you should be using vehicles of ranks 2-7 in random battles and events. They cannot be gained in the Enduring Confrontation mode.
Previous decals - have been moved to respective sections
- Emblem of 90th guards tank division, Russian Federation → USSR (tanks).
- "Dog" emblem, Flottille 8F, French Aeronavale, Tan Son Nhut, Vietnam, 1951 → France.
- Emblem of the 1e régiment de chasseurs d'Afrique, France → France (tanks).
- Emblem of the 10th anti-aircraft regiment, Bundeswehr → Germany (tanks).
- "Leaping Elk" emblem, 2. Lentue/LLv.24, Finnish Air Force, Tiiksjarvi, Finland, 1942→ Axis.
The War Thunder Team