We are happy to announce the launch of tank events on the main server of War Thunder for CBT participants. To access them just press the “Events” button in the main menu and choose one of the three events (one for each game mode) after 16:30 GMT.
Current schedule of tank events on Production server (GMT):
from 00:01 to 04:00 and from 12:00 to 20:00 every day.
All participants of the closed beta test will get the opportunity to select the tank events in the three game modes in different map locations. Tank progress has been wiped and you can assess the progression of armoured vehicle research from the 1st to the 5th rank without any limitations. The Nightly server schedule will be announced later. There is no “one computer per account” rule applied to the CBT on the main server, but please note that this limitation still applies to the Nightly server.
Tanks purchase and research prices reduced by 90%; RP and Silver lions gain in tank events reduced by 90% as well.
All tank progress - researched vehicles and crew training, will be wiped after the start of the open beta test of the War Thunder ground forces! Our advice is that you do not spend Golden Eagles on crew training as this progress will not be carried over into the Open Beta, there will be a complete reset of all ground forces gains when they eventually do go live.
- Tanks Repaired with Silver Lions - No refund.
- Tank Purchases with SIlver Lions will be refunded automatically.
- Tank Module purchases with Silver Lions will be refunded automatically.
- Earned Silver Lions via tank play will remain credited to player.
- Premium tank purchases should not be active.
- Tank Module unlocks with Golden Eagles should not be active.
- Camouflage and Decal purchase with Golden Eagles should not be active.
- Tank Crew training with Golden Eagles - No refund.
- Research Point Conversion with Golden Eagles for Ground Force trees should not be active.
Golden Eagles purchases for modules and premium vehicles will be locked and cannot be used!
War Thunder team