5 March 2019
Update 05.03.2019 (188.8.131.52)
Discuss on the Forums
- A bug in combined battles where, in some instances in “3rd person view” and “sniper mode view”, images would be overlapped by visual artifacts, has been fixed (source).
- A bug, where tank turrets would immediately disappear after detaching following an explosion, has been fixed.
- A bug on some vessels, where the amount of ammunition at the beginning of the battle didn’t coincide with the amount of ammunition after reloading during the battle, has been fixed (source).
- A bug following the firing of torpedoes, where the lead marker would continue to be displayed, has been fixed (source).
- A bug in ground battles, where it was possible a player’s vehicle model wouldn’t be displayed, has been fixed (source).
- A bug with the UH-1C XM-30 helicopter, where there was no ammunition counter for suspended weaponry by installing the XM-140 turret, has been fixed.
- A rare bug when piloting helicopters where, in some cases, the visual effects associated with the use of missiles and flares were not being displayed, has been fixed (source).
- A bug in some missions, where the mini map would be displayed in maximum zoom, has been fixed.
- A bug with wheeled vehicles visible when watching them from the side, where the position of the wheels would remain static during a turn, has been fixed.
- A bug which could lead to the authorization issue and inability to change an account via Steam has been fixed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.