28 February 2019
Update 28.02.2018 (126.96.36.199)
Discuss on the Forums
- A bug when there was a conflict between different control axis has been fixed .
- A bug whilst using a helicopter weapon overheat caused weapon reload has been fixed.
- A bug when a base destroyed by a fire did not count in air battles has been fixed.
- A bug when depth charges spent in a battle did not affect their amount in the hangar has been fixed.
- A bug when an ATGM launch from a helicopter caused a shift of the bomb sight has been fixed.
- A bug when controlling a helicopter from a gunner view, it caused turret rotation, has been fixed.
- A bug when auxiliary weapons were damage no filed repair icon was displayed has been fixed.
- A bug when ground vehicles had no visual display of their tracks after joining a battle for a second time (after a first vehicle had been destroyed) has been fixed.
- A bug when a thumbstick did not work in neutral position has been fixed. (source).
- Mission points reward mechanics for capturing zones has been changed. The reward is now split between the players depending on their contribution. For every extra player who is capturing the zone more points are added to the pool. Each capturing player can not receive more than base amount of points (300 for ground and air battles, 150 for naval) and less than minimum (100 for ground and air battles, 60 for naval). If a player’s vehicle (the one he used to capture a zone) is destroyed, his reward points are removed from the pool and won’t go to other players.
- Example 1: In ground battle 3 players are capturing a zone simultaneously. The point pool will be 300+100+100 (base 300 plus 200 for two extra players), each player will receive 500/3 = 167 points.
- Example 2: In ground battle a player almost captured a zone, when two more players arrived. The pool will be 300+100+100 and players will receive 300, 100 and 100 respectively (first one will receive maximum points, the rest - minimum).
- Example 3: In ground battle 3 players are capturing a zone simultaneously and one of them is destroyed in the very end. The pool will be 300+100+100 and the destroyed player receives nothing, while the rest get 500/3 = 167 points.
- Example 4: In naval battle 2 players were capturing a zone simultaneously and one of them was destroyed in the very end. The pool will be 175+60, the surviving player receives 118 points, the second one gets nothing since his vessel was destroyed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.