25 February 2019
Server update 25.02.2019
Discuss on the Forums
- Ground vehicles:
- Т-72А - guidance speed values have been corrected. Horizontal - from 24 to 20 degrees per second, vertical - from 4.5 to 3.5. Source: Танк Т-72А. Техническое описание и инструкция по эксплуатации, книга первая. (T-72A. Technical Description and operational manual, book 1).
- Naval battles:
- Conditions of the detonation of the magazines and own torpedoes have been changed:
- General survivability and resistance of the ammo racks against kinetic damage, shard damage and explosion has been increased.
- Magazine detonation chance after a round explodes near it has been reduced.
- Effect of the bombs on the magazines has been changed - bombs up to 250 kg should penetrate a deck (or a side) and explode in close vicinity, after that damage type and power is calculated and ammo fire or detonation is possible.
- Parameters of the own torpedoes detonation have been fixed - chance of explosion after being hit by shards or kinetic damage has been significantly lowered. A torpedo can detonate because of fire or bomb explosion in close vicinity, but the chance is small.
- For German 20mm HE and AP belts for autocannons the tracer round is now installed in every 4th instead of all in a row.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.