12 February 2019
Server update 12.02.2019
Discuss on the Forums
- Tiger II (10.5 KwK) - standard ammo has been changed. 10.5 cm Pzgr. replaced with 10.5 cm Pzgr.Rot (it was researchable previously).
- Fuse sensitivity of APHE rounds has been corrected for the following guns: 37 mm SA18, 47 mm SA34.
- Penetration value calculation has been corrected for the following rounds: 125mm 3BМ9, 100mm Obus de rupture.
- 37mm BR-167P - a bug with penetration data (which was lower than the standard BR-167 AP round) has been fixed.
- 7.5cm K.Gr.rot Pz. (7.5 cm StuK37, 7.5 cm KwK37) - muzzle velocity has been reduced from 411 to 385 m/s. Source: H.Dv.119/320: Schußtafel für die 7,5 cm Kampfwagenkanone (7,5 cm Kw.K.) und das Sturmgeschütz 7,5 cm Kanone (Stu.G. 7,5 cm K.)
- 75mm Granata Perforante 75/32 (Ansaldo 75 L/34) - AP round speed has been increased from 623 to 637 m/s. Source: Le Artiglierie del Regio Esercito nella Seconda Guerra Mondiale, F .Cappelano.
- 120mm M358 ballistics corrected. Speed loss reduced, source: FT-120-C-1 Firing Tables.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.