31 January 2019
Update 31.01.2019 (220.127.116.11)
Discuss on the Forums
- A bug where a player was unable to check module condition whilst being in the gunner’s view mode has been fixed.
- A bug when auxiliary weapons in automatic modes began to fire at a distance where no damage could be done has been fixed.
- A bug when AI-controlled aircraft had landing gear animation showing when flying over an airfield has been fixed.
- A bug where it was not possible to activate sniper view whilst left mouse button was being held has been fixed.
- The collision model for specific trees in the “Vietnam” location has been fixed.
- A bug when after a player had chosen a plane after flying a helicopter, the “view marker” was stuck, has been fixed.
- A bug where the distance between vehicles was not displayed in replays has been fixed.
- A bug where after the multiplier value in the ‘Head movement” axis settings was changed, the actual speed of movement did not change has been fixed.
- A rare bug when sometimes a destroyed aircraft was credited to an incorrect player has been fixed.
- A bug where a player flying a helicopter did not have the view direction centered after changing view modes has been fixed.
- A bug where the kill-cam showed a field-repair icon has been fixed.
- A bug where heat flares could not be used in helicopters when in sight view has been fixed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.