Update 14.01.2019 (126.96.36.199)
- A bug has been fixed where in some rare cases a field repair on ground vehicles (automatically starts) during simultaneous start takes longer than a normal repair which needs to be activated manually (default “F” key). You can find more info on automatic repairs here.
- A bug has been fixed where after reconnection of audio output devices on a PC no sound is played in the game.
- Incorrect armour penetration displayed in Italian vehicle cards has been corrected.
- Festive seasonal hangar has been switched off.
- The possibility of exchanging coupons with special 3d decorations and decals from the “Festive Quest” event has been added for PlayStation 4 and Xbox players in the Workshop. Exchange is possible until 07:00 GMT on the 14th of February.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums