28 December 2018
Server Update 28.12.18
Discuss on the Forums
Enduring Confrontation for Helicopters
- Helicopter Arcade and Realistic battles have been switched off. Instead of them, Helicopter Enduring Confrontation is now available in the "Events and Tournaments” tab.
- Changes compared to test launch on December 21st-24th:
- Zhengzhou mission added.
- Respawn timer for Helicopters with BR 9.0 and higher has been added (same as for air SB). Max timer value is 10 minutes. If a player only has a top rank helicopter in his line-up, he will be given another one available for respawn, however, it will not have experienced crew and will not have any modifications unlocked (same as in air SB).
- Time required to capture an air zone is twice less.
- Helicopter landing site durability has been increased.
- Minimum time required for air capture zones to appear has been reduced from 5 to 3 minutes.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.