25 December 2018
Update 25.12.2018 (18.104.22.168)
Discuss on the Forums
- A bug where on some vehicles, guided rocket reloading was blocked when taking damage has been fixed.
- A bug where the decals displayed on destroyed vehicles has been fixed.
- AMX-10RC - The recoil swing of the vehicle when firing has been reduced. A bug in the modification menu has been fixed: The “Crew replenishment” icon with the image of an Italian tanker has been replaced by a French one.
- M26E1, M26, M26A1, M26 Ariete, T25, M46, M46 Tiger, T26E1-1 - The thickness of the inner part of the gun mantlet has been changed from 88,9 to 25,4 mm.
- OTO R3 T106 - A bug with inability to select the second shell type during a battle has been fixed.
- 47/32 L40 - The strong rocking of the vehicle when stopping and driving over irregular terrain has been reduced.
- M15/42 - Battle Rating has been changed for all game modes from 2.0 to 2.3.
- M36B1 - Battle Rating has been changed for all game modes from 6.7 to 6.3
- Centauro Romor - Battle Rating has been changed for AB game mode from 9.3 to 9.7
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.