11 December 2018
Update 11.12.2018 (126.96.36.199)
Discuss on the Forums
- Helicopter FM changes:
- Helicopter behaviour after a respawn has been corrected, as well as the bugs that caused damage to a vehicle.
- Calculation of ground effect has been improved. Surface topography influence on the air cushion and its distribution from the centre of the rotor to the end of a blade is made in a circular fashion.
- Transmission performance has been updated.
- Inertia and mass of the main and the anti torque rotors have been corrected.
- The characteristics of the rotors with blades anchored to the bushes on the main rotor hub (control and gyroscopic moments have been increased, angles of the equivalent flap of the main rotor have been reduced for BO-105, AH-1Z) have been updated.
- Gliding performance in auto-rotation has been corrected.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.