Server update 15.11.18
Changes has been made to the naval research trees of Germany and the USSR in order to equalize the speed of player progression and to ensure equal research speed conditions for destroyers.
German Naval research tree changes:
- S-100 (1944) - has been moved to the right of the S-100 (1945), and it now unlocks the ability to research the SF40. The VS-10 has taken its place in the tree.
- The SF40 is no longer required to unlock the AF D1.
Thus in order to unlock rank 3 for Germany, a player has to research both the S-100 (1945) and the VS-10.
USSR Naval research tree changes:
- The Pr. 1204 Late has now been moved below the Pr. 1124 (1940). It now unlocks research for rank 3 vessels.
- The Pr. 1204 Late is now required to research the Pr. 183 which has been shifted to the right on the research tree.
- Frunze, 1940 ("Schastlivy" type) has exchanged places with the Pr. 159 in the research tree.
- Räumboot R-301 from 2.0 to 2.3 (all game modes).
- Klasse 140/141 (Jaguar) from 3.3 to 3.7 (all game modes).
- Frunze, 1940 ("Schastlivy" type) from 4.0 to 3.7 (all game modes).
- SKR Pr. 159 from 3.7 to 4.0 (all game modes).
- MBK Pr.186 (MK 85) from 3.3 to 3.0 (all game modes).
- MBK Pr.186 from 2.7 to 3.0 (all game modes).
- Great Britain:
- Fairmile C (312) from 3.0 to 2.7 (all game modes).
- Landing Craft Support (Large) (Mark 3) from 3.3 to 3.7 (all game modes).
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums