Server update 31.10.2018
- In Naval Realistic Battles, the score earned in a battle has been increased. It will lead, on average to a 10% increase in battle activity following the results of the battle.
- The requirements for the amount of respawn points required to select aircraft in Naval Battles and their accrual for player actions has been changed:
- The amount of Respawn Score at the start of the battle has been changed from 3000 to 450.
- The amount of Respawn Score required to select any aircraft has been changed from 3600 to 650.
- The amount of Respawn Score required for a secondary fly out with an aircraft of the same type (fighter or attacker/bomber) has been changed from 3600 to 1300.
- The Respawn Score earned for actions in a battle has been reduced by half in Arcade Battles and by 1.7 times in Realistic Battles.
- Changes in naval vessels DM:
- Crew has been removed from the ships radio position, located inside the ship’s hull as the ship was not sunk previously when it was completely destroyed (black) where the crew manning the ship’s radio located in the superstructure remained.
- Survivability of pumps, ships engines and rudder/s have been reduced. Now they are easier to damage with explosion or secondary fragments.
- The radius of operation of radio fuses has been increased in accordance with their specifications.
- Bugs fixed:
- MPK pr.122a — The traverse speed of the main calibre turret has been fixed.
- SKR Pr.159 — A bug where target capture did not occur in Realistic Battles has been fixed.
- MTB-1 1st series — The amount of ammunition has been doubled.
- Pr. 206 GDR— Displacement value in the ship card has been fixed.
- Pr. 206, Pr. 206 GDR — Extra modification “Low calibre machine guns” has been deleted. Experience required for the research of this modification has been returned.
- The hull material of the Schnellboats has been changed from structural steel to wood.
- The shooting of the side depth charge launcher on the Fletcher has been fixed.
- The penalty for missing the daily login required for daily rewards has been reactivated (it was temporarily paused after the release of update 1.83).
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums