Naval battles CBT:
The following bugs have been fixed:
- The number of vehicles that must be purchased for transition to the 3rd rank of the Soviet fleet - now you only need to purchase 2 ships.
- Reloading time for the DShK machine guns has been changed from 6 to 4 seconds.
- The conditions for destroying the Soviet G-5 reserve boat have changed. Previously the boat wasn’t destroyed even after all modules had been knocked out.
- Project 123bis and Project 123K Komsomolets: the time to reload torpedoes on these Soviet vessels has been changed to 60 seconds.
- Reduced the cost of buying and researching boats Project 123bis and Project 123K Komsomolets.
- The rotation speed of turrets on Soviet torpedo and artillery boats of the 1st rank has been increased by 10-15%.
- A bug occuring in some rare cases when ship gunners were auto-shooting, where they would aim and shoot at incorrect targets, has been fixed.
BR changes (Arcade and Realistic are the same):
- The BR of the LCS(L)(3) has been changed to 2.7, the ship has also been moved to the end of the 1st rank in the research tree.
- The BR of the light and heavy SF40 barges have been increased to 2.3.
- The BR of the K-2 gunboat has been lowered to 3.7.
- BR changes for Soviet armoured boats:
- Pr. 191M - 2.0
- Pr. 1124 (1940) - 2.3
- Pr. 1124 (1945) - 2.3
- MBK Pr.186 - 2.7
- Pr. 1204 Late - 2.7
- MBK-161 (1944) - 3.0
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.