- F4U-7 — Air targets belt added
- Multi-engined aircraft updated DM: damage of low-calibre auto-cannons against wings has been updated.
- High-calibre aircraft weaponry - installation of a new weapons module, changes to the firing time until jamming.
- FJ-4B — Browning-Colt Mk.12 Mod 3. Rate of fire corrected. Incorrect message displayed when wing pylon mounted bombs were prevented from dropping has been fixed. Bombs will now free fall without non existing bomb bay doors.
- Bomb mass and explosive value for Italian and French bombers has been updated
- A bug where other crew members couldn't switch to the driver position has been fixed.
Naval battles CBT:
- Kanonenboot K-2 added to German research tree
- Bugs with AP belts for 20mm Oerlikon cannons and 12.7mm browning MG research has been fixed
- A mistake with max speed value in the Trenton cruiser info card has been corrected
- LCS(L)(3): a bug where HE shells were repeated in the action panel has been fixed
- Main turret armour has been fixed. Gun shield armour has been fixed.
- Aircraft traveling distance to battle on BR 2.7 or less has been reduced
- Capture points have been changed on location North Sea and African gulf (light cruiser missions)
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.