- A bug where user created sights did not work for vehicles that were either not researched or purchased has been fixed.
- A bug where camouflages for AI vehicles were not being displayed in user created mission replays has been fixed.
- A bug where a flipped M60 or M60A1 could still move when the transmission is set to neutral has been fixed.
- A bug with sniper view in a vehicle that was below the water surface has been fixed.
- A bug where vehicles with guns of 40mm and less were not affected by recoil if firing from a stationary position has been fixed.
- A bug where fighter respawn points were not displayed on the minimap has been fixed.
- A bug where specific ground vehicles could replenish their ammo whilst moving around in a captured zone has been fixed.
- A bug in the PvE mission “Assault: Tank arcade” relating to vehicles controlled by AI and first-order ammo racks, whereby those shells would not be counted as part of the AI tank’s damage model, has been fixed.
CDK and user-created camos
- When creating camo for ground vehicles, texture samples for hull, turret and gun will be created that are also stored in the .blk file.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.