Update 12.04.2018 (126.96.36.199)
- BR changes for ground vehicles and aircraft.
- Changes to Flight Models:
- MB-5 - Parameters of the automatic cooling system have been changed. Operating time on 100% WEP has been increased due to lower temperatures and wider opening of the radiator flaps.
- Plagis' Spitfire LF. Mk IXc - Insufficient power with the "150 octane fuel" modification has been fixed.
- P-61 (all modifications) - The “Engine injection” modification has been fixed.
- La-5/7 - A bug which causes excessive unstability and as a result a total loss of control has been fixed.
- SB 2M-103 MB3 and SB 2M-103U (available for purchase early)- Flight model has been updated.
- P-400 - A bug with insufficient engine power has been fixed.
- Ground Vehicle model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes::
- Lorraine40t/AMX-50 - The fire rate for first-order ammo racks has been changed from 9 to 15 shots per minute. Source: The Direction des Etudes et Fabrications d'Armement, Char de 40T. The reload time for first-order ammo racks has been changed from 12 to 18 seconds.
- AMX-50 Surbaisse - The fire rate for first-order ammo racks has been changed from 8 to 10 shots per minute. Source: Tourelle Oscillante Basse de 120 - TOB-120, Description - spécification technique, Compagnie des Ateliers et Forges de la Loire. The reload time for first-order ammo racks has been changed from 15 to 20 seconds.
- Object 906 - The fire rate for first-order ammo racks has been changed from 10 to 14 shots per minute. Source: M. V. Pavlov, I. V. Pavlov - “Vehicles and weapons. Yesterday, today, tomorrow” The reload time for first-order ammo racks has been changed from 10 to 17 seconds.
- Currently, access to Tank Assault (AB) is temporarily not available when using an M1 Abrams
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums