Update 01.04.2018 (220.127.116.11)
- The range of remote controlled torpedoes has been changed:
- UGST: From 10 to 5.5 km.
- Mk48: From 12 to 6 km.
- Spearfish: From 12 to 5 km.
- The range of capturing for torpedoes with homing heads in the active mode has been changed from 2.4-1.6 km (depending on the type of target) to 600-700 m.
- The acoustic visibility of all submarines at maximum speed has been reduced.
- Sector scanning for torpedoes with homing heads on horizontal has been changed from 360° to 120° (for active mode for torpedoes with homing heads) and to 150° (for passive mode).
- Client stability has been improved.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums