- In “Ground Strike (light vehicles)” Arcade Battle missions, the altitude of bomber spawn locations has been changed. Now bombers will respawn 700 meters above the fighters (previously the excess was 2 km). Ordinary “Ground Strike” missions have been not changed.
- In the mission “[Operation] Malta” some changes were made to increase the mission time to average values - new units have been added for both teams and the existing units were regrouped.
- The capturing speed of the zone in the “Enduring Confrontation” mode has been increased. Now the zone will be fully captured in 300 seconds (was 450).
- A bug where the damaged barrels of the automatic cannons could be displayed incorrectly in X-ray has been fixed.
- A bug where there was a jitter of decorations by rotating the turret has been fixed.
- A bug where in some rare cases, first generation ATGMs would not correctly follow the control commands has been fixed.
- Client stability has been improved.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.