17 January 2018
Update 17.01.2018 (18.104.22.168)
- A bug which would occur when using particular module combinations on the Fw 190D-9, where the aircraft’s performance characteristics (max speed) would fall/deteriorate, has been fixed;
- A bug which resulted in an incorrect gunner description for the parameter “Rangefinding” has been fixed (source);
- Client stability has been improved.
Flight Model Changes:
- P-38L-5-LO — Insufficient roll speed has been fixed (roll speed increased to 110 degrees per second);
- Р-40E — A bug occuring while controlling the aircraft with mouse-aim in Arcade Battles, whereby the controls would behave incorrectly, has been fixed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums