10 January 2018
Update 10.01.2018 (126.96.36.199)
Discuss on the Forums
- A bug where after crew replenishment, weapons would start to reload, has been fixed;
- A bug where kill assist wouldn't be counted correctly has been fixed.
- A bug which would result in crew replenishment not working correctly, has been fixed;
- A bug which, when separate aiming was activated, the auxiliary gun would not aim at the same target as the main gun was, has been fixed;
- A bug, where all voice commands could not be heard, has been fixed;
- A bug related with the replication of nations lists in the “Medals” tab, has been fixed;
- In tanks AB, the option to spot enemy targets and then transmit the location to team members via radio, has been disabled (these targets are indicated on the minimap, but their markers are hidden);
- Client stability has been improved.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.