4 December 2017
Update 04.12.2017 (220.127.116.11)
- A bug in ground battles which may have occurred following respawn, where the direction of a vehicle’s cannon would be locked in the wrong position, has been fixed.
- A bug in ground battles on the location “Fields of Normandy”, where the grass around a vehicle would not display properly, has been fixed (source).
- A bug occurring after respawn, where the marker of the enemy who had previously destroyed you would show on the map for short time, has been fixed.
- A bug in ground battles, where the rangefinder would portray different and incorrect distances when cycling through the view modes, has been fixed (source).
- A bug where AI aircraft crashed while taking off in Enduring Confrontation mode has been fixed.
- A bug where it wasn’t possible to drop bombs on an airfield for the N.C.223.3 has been fixed.
- Client stability has been improved.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums