Update 30.11.2017 (Server Update)
- An animation for the selection frame in the menu when navigating with a gamepad has been added.
- The appearance of the profile information panel has been improved.
- Navigation through the interface with a gamepad has been improved.
Ground Vehicle model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- IS-6 and IS-3: The armour of the central part of the mantlet has been corrected. Previously the central part of the mantlet provided heavier protection than the specified thickness of the armour.
- BMP-1 - now the commander is not required to be able to launch ATGM. Control has been allocated to the gunner.
- Obj. 906 - Control for the coupled machine gun has been allocated to the gunner.
Location and mission updates:
- Sands of Sinai (AB):
- Location of the respawn zones has been changed;
- Briefing for different game modes (AB, RB. SB) has been added.
- The battle zone has been increased to two kilometres.
- A bug with the display of the capture zones in the location was incorrect has been fixed.
- A bug where the mission [Conquest] was launched in the wrong game mode has been fixed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums