Update 04.07.2017 (Server Update)
- M47 - increased fire rate from 6.6 per minute to 8 per minute. Source: TM 9-500 "DATA SHEETS FOR ORDNANCE TYPE MATERIAL.
- M4 748 (a) - new shells available: T45 APCR shell and M89 smoke shell.
- FV4202 - APDS ordnance added. The position of the vehicle has now been changed in the research tree. Now the tank has switched branches and is located ahead of the Caernarvon and after Churchill Mk.VII
- Planned Battle Rating changes.
- Economy changes:
- Repair costs and award multipliers of vehicles have been recalculated (details to follow).
- The reward for damaging an enemy base has been reduced by 10% for 3rd rank and by 15% for 4th and 5th ranks.
- The reward for destroying an enemy base has been reduced by 10% for 4th and 5th ranks.
- Scoring for actions in the battle for ground vehicle PvE (“Assault”) has been increased by 30%, and for aircraft, reduced by 15%.
- The costs for entering battle in the aircraft/ground vehicle PvE (“Assault”) has been increased by 30%.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums