Update 14.06.2017 (126.96.36.199)
- A bug that led to the rapid destruction of the tail stabilizer has been fixed.
- A bug causing oscillation of the wing when taking off in the Do 335A-1 has been fixed.
- Lack of damage cam when shooting with 75mm cannons against ground vehicles (for example on the Hs 129B-3) has been fixed.
- A bug where the 57mm Mosquito FB Mk.XVIII cannon did not cause damage to allied ground vehicles has been fixed (source).
- A bug where trajectories of rounds and shards were not displayed in the hit cam view has been fixed.
- Object 906 movement across shallow water has been fixed.
- Repair timer has been fixed.
- Torpedo sights for fixed torpedo tubes have been fixed.
- AI tanks no longer go through the mountain in [Ground strike] African Canyon mission.
- AI aircraft in Korea mission no longer crash into a mountain.
- A bug where a mission ended too early in the [Tournament] Gladiators 4x4 has been fixed.
Flight models changes:
- C.202/205 (all modifications) — Compression of the rudder at high speeds (600 km/h on cockpit instruments) has been reduced. Pulling out is now much easier. Control in AB with mouse aim has been improved.
- G5N1 — Propeller motor group (engines and props) has been completely reworked. Aerodynamics of the fuselage and tail has been recalculated. The moments of inertia have been refined.
- Ta 154 — A bug which led to unstable operation with engines at altitudes above 5,000 meter has been fixed.
- Planned changes in camo unlock requirements have been implemented
- Display of interface fonts on some MacOS devices has been fixed.
- Lack of the displaying of nicknames in the viewer mode has been fixed.
- A bug in the “non full” client, where in some cases the inscription "Model with reduced textures" was not displayed has been fixed.
- Display of an additional timer regarding unavailability of respawn in random battles has been fixed.
- A bug where reflections on water were incorrectly displayed when the camera was rotated has been fixed.
- A bug in displaying the balance of Golden Eagles when expanding the training squadron by purchasing "+10 to the size of the squadron” has been fixed.
- A bug where an artillery strike call was visually displayed as firing from a player’s main gun for other players has been fixed. The shot from the gun had no effect, even while other players saw the visuals of gun fire.
- Performance has been optimized.
- Client stability has been improved.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums