10 February 2017
Update 10.02.2017 (126.96.36.199) Damage model refinements
- In all [Ground attack] missions for BR ranges between 3.3 and 5.7 all respawn points for fighters are now higher by 500m and for bombers lower by 500m.
- A greater number of bombs will now be required for base destruction at higher ranks (the strength of bases has been increased by 15%).
- In combined battles in the locations “Poland”, “Eastern Europe”, “Kursk” and “Tunisia”, the airfield has been changed by increasing the runway to 2km length.
- ZSU-57-2 - the ammo belt has been updated. Now uses APCBC-HE (instead of APCBC).
- Ta-Se, So-Ki - listed as SPAA instead of medium tanks.
- Breach repair speed has been reduced by 40%.
- Crew replenishment speed has been increased by 33%.
- Effect of armour slope (slope effect) for AP and APC shells when the calibre of the shell exceeds the armour thickness more than two times, has been fixed.
- DM for the lightly armoured vehicles has been updated: when damaged by HE or HEAT shells, as well as large calibre AP ammo. From now on lightly armoured ground vehicles can be easily destroyed with weapons of 75mm calibre or more whilst using HE or HEAT ammo by hitting hull, turret (if present) or gun barrel and mantlet. This works for the following vehicles:
- Flakpanzer 38t Gepard
- Flakpanzer I
- FlakPz.I Gepard
- Panzerjager I
- Marder III
- Marder III Ausf.H
- Sd.Kfz.9 Flak 37
- Type 94
- Crusader AA Mk.II
- Crusader AA Mk.I
- AEC AA Mk.II
- M3 GMC
- M163 Vulcan
- M18 Hellcat
- M56 Scorpion
- GAZ DShK
- GAZ-ММ 72-К
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums