Update 18.01.2017 (18.104.22.168)
- Type 60 - a bug where ammo allocation was incorrect after changing specific ammo types has been fixed.
- Na-To - open hatches position on the destroyed vehicle has been fixed.
- Fw 190 F-8: rocket type corrected to HEAT.
- A rare bug where test channel did not operate whilst voice chat with push-to-talk option was enabled.
- A bug where mounted/attached objects on a vehicle could be shot off by allies without causing damage to the vehicle.
- Location “Jungle”: A bug when it was possible to shoot through the bridge from below has been fixed.
- Water visuals have been improved for minimal graphic settings in compatibility mode.
- Decals on vehicles now reflect in the water.
- Water on the minimal settings now looks like water on low settings.
- Client stability has been improved.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums