Update 11.01.2017 (188.8.131.52)
- Fixed errors in the T-54 series damage model with some penetration damage effects on internal modules and components when getting hit from front.
- Fixed a bug in the IS-3 damage model associated with the reduction of driver’s ability when machine gun fire hits the vision port without penetrating the armour.
- Fixed a bug in the Ferdinand’s damage model associated with the reduction of driver and radio operator abilities fire hits the frontal additional armour plate with a thickness of 100mm without penetrating the armour.
- Added the ability to elevate and depress launchers on the IT-1 and Raketenjagdpanzer 2.
- Adjusted spin-up time on the M163 Vulcan SPAAG. The average time before opening fire is now about 0.5 seconds when you activate the weapon. (Source "MIL-G-45500/3 Military Specification Sheet Gun, Automatic, 20mm: M168")
- Fixed the order of crew replenishment in SPG’s SU-152 and ISU-122
- Reduced the recoil of the Type 60 SPRR.
Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. If applicable, PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums