Update 27.12.2016 (Server Update)
- FM Changes
- La-9 - Only the central fuel tank and centre-wing tanks are now being used operationally. Fuel consumption has been increased to 325 g/HP-hr at WEP and to 315 g/HP-hr at 100%. Acceleration dynamics in horizontal flight and during take-off have been improved.
- La-11 - Fuel consumption has been increased to 325 g/HP-hr at WEP and to 315 g/HP-hr at 100%.
- The order of how the ammunition is spent in E-100 has been changed.
- Sdkfz 9 Flak 37 marker on the minimap has been changed to SPG.
- Number of crew members required to be knocked-out in order to destroy Na-To has been fixed.
- Camera position for Type-98 Ke-Ni has been corrected.
- MG turret armour thickness of the M4A5 tank has been corrected from 50.8mm to 63.5mm (according to Microfilm, Canadian archives, AFV data sheets, Microfilm, Canadian archives, Penetration table, source No. O.B. /44/CV. 28).
- M551 - maximum speed has been changed to 69 km/h (according to согласно Sheridan a History of the American Light tank Volume 2 by R.P. Hunnicutt).
- Sights magnification has been changed for the following vehicles (returned to default values): IS-2, ISU-122, ISU-122S, ISU-152.
- Two new Japanese ground vehicles are available for research and purchase for all the players: Type 98 Ke-Ni and Type 97 Chi-Ha.
Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums