Update 21.11.2016 (188.8.131.52)
- A bug where holding the PrtScr button in fullscreen mode resulted sometimes in a freezing of the client, has been fixed.
- A bug where screenshots were not created in compatibility with old videocards mode and with anti-aliasing, has been fixed.
- RakJPz 2. A bug where the sniper scope was shifting whilst targeting some obstacles has been fixed.
- A bug where in some cases, the incorrect crew research value of the ace qualification was displayed, has been fixed.
- La-5FN. A bug where by selecting the modifications; “Rear armor plate” and “Armored glass” in the X-Ray view, displayed the incorrect armour values, has been fixed.
- A bug where for OS (Operating System) WS2012 and WS2016, Dx11 was chosen automatically, has been fixed.
- A bug where closing the client for an aircraft in bailout lead to extra death as being counted, has been fixed.
- A bug where in aircraft battles, it was possible that the texture of the moon was displayed in low-resolution has been fixed.
- A bug where by flying through the clouds resulted in the textures flickering, has been fixed.
- A bug where the position of the landing gear lever was show in the incorrect position has been fixed.
- Significantly improved synchronization of destruction of object collision with tanks.
- Client stability has been improved.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums