Update 20.10.2016 (188.8.131.52)
- A bug where the game did not indicate the start of a battle (game icon in the task menu did not flash) while game client was minimised has been fixed.
- A bug where incorrect number of remaining back-ups was displayed has been fixed.
- A rare bug when re-connecting to a game that had ended caused a crew lock has been fixed.
- A bug that prevented the “free” (floating) camera from activating has been fixed.
- A bug where the standard camo was not “remembered” on a specific ground vehicle when chosen in battle has been fixed.
- Client stability has been improved.
Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. If applicable, PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums