- Client stability has been improved.
- The “Custom” difficulty setting in custom battles has been fixed.
- The chance of ricochet has been reduced for all armour-piercing shells provided that the calibre of the shell exceeds the armour thickness by 2 or more times.
- A bug that caused spalling damage when penetrating two armour layers has been fixed. Previously it would be occasionally possible that after penetrating the first armour layer and not penetrating the second - interior spalling damage of the vehicle could still occur (e.g damaging a heavy tank whilst hitting its upper side with low-calibre fast-firing automatic cannons on SPAA vehicles).
- The chance of ammo rack detonation has been increased for ground vehicles with separate shell, primer and charges (for example Soviet heavy tanks of the IS series and other vehicles like M103, Jagdtiger).
- For SPAA equipped with automatic cannons, there is now a chance that ammunition can catch light or detonate when hit by enemy fire.
- Spalling effect after solid shells penetrate engines and transmission has been added for vehicles that use truck chassis.
Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. If applicable, PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.