- New thermodynamics system has been implemented* for RB and SB modes.
- Oil cooler flap control option has been added.
- Text indication added when trying to retract missing gear or change the missing flap position.
- It is now easier to identify when fuel starvation for float carburettor engines occurs.
- Rare bug that caused shaking in cockpit view in AB while performing maneuvers with mouse aim has been fixed.
- Rare bug that caused AI aircraft to collide while taxiing or taking off has been fixed.
- Aircraft AI has been improved, they will now chase tactically relevant targets instead of pursuing players at a greater distance.
- The “social” panel has been relocated from the upper right to the bottom right.
- The armament choice menu has been improved.
- Vehicle info cards now show BR instead of rank.
- The option to choose the game mode in the Research screen that changes displayed information based on the selection has been removed - Now, information is displayed according to game mode selected (below “To Battle” button).
- The selection via dropbox design has been changed.
- Client stability has been improved.
- Rare bug that showed incorrect turret position in spectator’s view has been fixed.
- Rare bug where the hit-cam did not show the enemy that destroyed a player’s vehicle has been fixed.
- Flickering shadows in hit-cam have been fixed.
*Due to technical reasons new thermodynamics can be temporary switched on and off for first few days.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Servers will be offline for short maintenance.