- Improved client stability and client optimization.
- Bug fixed on location ‘Tunisia’ in some cases, where ground vehicles could enter and maneuver inside some of the rocks.
- Rare bug fixed where players could not enter aerial flight events in Arcade tank battles.
Changes in Flight Models
- La-7/B-20 - Wing polar for “landing” flaps position has been updated. Fuselage and fin polars have been updated.
- Ju-87d-5/G-2 - Fuselage and fin polars have been updated. The calculation of the transition processes on the wing and fin polars has been refined (The sideslip of the aircraft while maneuvering at low speed has been reduced).
- I-185 M-82/71 - The possibility of getting the aircraft into an uncontrolled spin by using the rudder in arcade battles game mode has been fixed.
- XP-55 - Aerodynamic characteristics of the wing and stabilizer has been refined. The balance of the aircraft has been adjusted, the behavior of the aircraft in the stall on the stabilizer has been refined (“peck” is now more accented).
Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.