Changes in ground vehicles:
- British ground vehicles received their first 3 camouflages (two desert and one winter).
- A bug, whereby the tank-sight grass and foliage option may have been reset when the client was restarted has been fixed.
- Armour layout on the Сonqueror Mk 2 has been refined and fixed: in the damage model is now taken into account side skirts and boxes, frontal armour on the turret has been modeled more accurately, armour thickness in the frontal sloped turret profile has been increased from 150 to 250 mm.
- The thickness of some armoured parts on the A39 Tortoise has been fixed: hull top plate, thickness of the side skirts, rear parts of the hull, and thickness of the machine gun turret.
- The name of the 120 mm cannon of the Сonqueror Mk 2, has been changed from L11 to the correct designation: L1A1 (characteristics of the shells and cannon parameters have not changed).
- The sloping frontal armour for the Matilda Mk II has been fixed from 20 to 47 mm.
- The number of crew members in the Crusader Mk.II has been fixed - 5 crewmen instead of 4.
- For RBT-5 it is now possible to automatically reload the rocket payloads in Arcade Battles. Rockets will be reloaded in 90 seconds.
- The errors in the characteristics of the British OQF 6 pdr Mk III cannon (57mm) (Mounted on: Crusader Mk.III, Valentine Mk.IX, Cromwell Mk.I) has been fixed. The characteristics of this cannon were previously corresponding to more powerful cannon Mk V, and the armour piercing parameters of the AP Mk.5T shell were even higher. Now the ballistic characteristics and armour piercing parameters are more closely corresponding to the prototype.
- The fire rate of 17pdr. M10 Achilles has been decreased from 9.6 to 9 shots per minute.
- The fire rate of SP 17pdr. Valentine Archer has been decreased from 9.6 to 8.7 shots per minute.
- BR for the Cromwell Mk V has been increased from 2.7 to 3.0 in all game modes.
- BR for the Cromwell Mk I has been increased from 3.3 to 3.7 in all game modes.
- BR for the Centurion Mk 10 has been decreased from 7.7 to 7.0 in all game modes.
- BR for 3 inch. Gun Carrier has been decreased from 3.3 to 3.0 in all game modes.
- BR for the Churchill Mk III and german Kampfpanzer Churchill has been increased from 3.7 to 4.0 in all game modes.
- BR for the Valentine Mk XI has been increased from 2.7 to 3.0 in all game modes.
- BR for the 17pdr. M10 Achilles (and its premium counterpart) has been increased from 3.7 to 4.0 in all game modes.
Second Battle of El Alamein:
- The height of the dunes has been adjusted slightly for a less obstructed field of play and the behavioural aspects of the sand has also been changed.
- Finer detailing has been added to the desert surface.
- The terrain has been smoothed out in areas where ground vehicles could get stuck or damaged.
- Some visual bugs have been fixed.
- Small balance related changes have been applied.
- Dubbing for german localisation has been added.
- The audio for the D10-T cannon has been updated.
- The audio for the Ho-301 cannon has been fixed.
- Soldier Trophies have been changed to the new 'Battle Trophies' in the Item Store.
Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.