This is a server update that will be implemented on the game servers within 24 hours. During this time, bug reports regarding specifics mentioned here and their effect in a battle will not be considered as a bug and as such will not be taken into consideration.
- BR for T17E2 has been increased from 1.3 to 1.7.
- Engine and transmission repair time has been decreased by 35% in all modes.
- Terrain crossing capacity for wheeled and track vehicles on sand has been improved on all maps.
- Time required for a vehicle to be covered in dust while moving on sandy terrain has been doubled.
- Value of the armour thickness in the vehicle card for Сhurchill Mk.VII, AC Mk II AA and Crusader AA Mk.II has been fixed.
- "The Second Battle of El Alamein" now has additional spawn points in Realistic and Simulator battles. The new spawn points are closer to the capture zones
- The "Hurtgen Forest" spawn points in Realistic and Simulator battles has been moved closer to the capture zone (Conquest mode only)
Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.
- Display of camouflages for certain aircraft has been fixed.
- A sound bug when receiving Silver Lions reward has been fixed.
- Bug in display of markers has been fixed.
- Client stability improved
Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.