24 July 2015
Update 24.07.2015 (Server Update)
The following changes are a server update that will be implemented on the game servers within 24 hours. During this time, bug reports regarding specifics mentioned here and their effect in a battle will not be considered as a bug and as such will not be taken into consideration.
- Camouflages for the SU-122-54 and for the premium M46 have been added.
- Ground vehicle engine and transmission repairs have been fixed. From now on, all damage which affect the mobility of the vehicle can be repaired if the repair kit has been researched. Previously, some damage may have been able to affect the engine or transmission, without the ability to repair it.
- The ‘behind armour effect’ and the effect on sloped armour for some aircraft armour-piercing rounds and armour-piercing composite rounds have been fixed.
- The ‘behind armour effect’ of sabot shells (type APCR) has been slightly reduced. The parameters of secondary fragments from more powerful post-war shells with detachable trays (type APDS) were previously used incorrectly.
- New “Drill Squadrons” with limited functionality, but with the possibility to participate in squadron battles, have been introduced.
Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.
Discuss on the Forums